Mosquito Repellent Balm Stick
Less Mess. More Outside.
The Mosquito Repellent Balm contains powerful plant-based repellent oils including lemongrass and rosemary oil. Our non-greasy balm goes on easy and smells great.
Each Purchase Gives Back
2% of all sales goes back to communities working to better people and the planet.
We are 1% For The Planet members, which means 1% of all revenues help fund environmental organizations. Additionally, we give another 1% of revenues to goodwill organizations that share our values.
- LWLinda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65+Benefits Natural Ingredients, Effectiveness, Refreshing Scent, DEET Free, Plant BasedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMosquito Repellent Balm Stick review
Perfect size for traveling. I used this stick on a recent trip to Costa Rica. Everyone on our tour wanted to know more about it because of its size, wonderful fragrance and that it works!EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ZNZein N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Benefits Effectiveness, Good for the Family, Refreshing Scent, Natural IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent balm stick
Very practical , very effectiveEffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65+Benefits Natural Ingredients, Effectiveness, Refreshing Scent, DEET Free, Plant BasedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoworks great
works great and has a pleasant smellEffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMichele H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55-64Benefits Natural Ingredients, DEET Free, Refreshing ScentRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRecommend to all our friends and family
This balm is easy to apply, easy to carry with you on hikes, pleasant smell, works well in casual settings and hikes. It is not as effective in heavy mosquito infested areas like gardens and swampy areas. You would do better with the mosquito repellent mist.EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NNancyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge 65+Benefits Natural Ingredients, DEET FreeRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoOOPS
I wanted to love this but I have just learned peppermint oil is toxic to dogs. My puppy licks my skin still so no can do.EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5