MOSQUITO REPELLENT BALM STICK
Less Mess. More Outside.
The Mosquito Repellent Balm contains powerful plant-based repellent oils including lemongrass and rosemary oil. Our non-greasy balm goes on easy and smells great.
Each Purchase Gives Back
2% of all sales goes back to communities working to better people and the planet.
We are 1% For The Planet members, which means 1% of all revenues help fund environmental organizations. Additionally, we give another 1% of revenues to goodwill organizations that share our values.
PROTECT YOURSELF... AND THE PLANET.
At Murphy’s Naturals, we are on a mission to do infinite good by prioritizing people and the environment.
We are a proud, certified B Corporation and 1% For the Planet member. These rigorous certifications help us to ensure that our business is operating with the best interests of the planet and it's people (like you, reading this right now.)
Do we fall asleep each night dreaming of even more ways to exponentially do good for the outdoors? You bet we do—and we wouldn’t have it any other way. We hope our products help you to get the most out of nature!
Have fun out there :)
-The Murphy's Team
- LWLois W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Benefits Effectiveness, Good for the Family, Natural IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUsing every day
Our family uses this every day and it's very effective. The balm stick makes it easy enough for my 4-year-old to apply it on himself. We're definitely going to stock up on more.EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLindaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Keep in the car
- LlindaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
- AAshleyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Easy for the kids and doesn’t smell strong.
- BSBrooke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Benefits Natural Ingredients, Effectiveness, Good for the FamilyRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoToddler-friendly
I love this repellent because it's easy to apply to my three-year-old, travels well, and I can feel good about putting it on her skin. It's not perfect, she still gets bit sometimes, but this summer is going MUCH better than last summer. Thanks, Murphy's!EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5