Murphy’s Naturals is a fast-growing, innovative natural product and outdoor lifestyle brand based in Raleigh, NC. We create products from responsibly sourced, plant-based ingredients, consistent with our mission to celebrate nature and inspire good through quality natural products. Our products are sold nationally at retail locations as well as online. The company is Veteran Founded, a Certified B Corporation, and a 1% For The Planet Member. We embrace the philosophy that companies have the power to help solve the social and environmental problems we face as a global community. We commit to contributing 2% of our revenues to goodwill organizations that share our vision of a healthy environment while supporting the health of our local and global communities.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be the link between our sales staff, where you will utilize your organizational skills, planning abilities, and subject matter expertise to help make our sales team members more effective in their roles.
We are seeking an organizational superstar who is highly proactive, confident, efficient, and driven by accuracy. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a critical role supporting our sales team. A natural sense of urgency is required along with handling a variety of tasks independently often with little supervision. Process-focused, organized and can follow up to accomplish a multitude of functions. Occasional travel required: trade shows, customer meetings, training.
- Proactively pull administrative work from the sales leadership so they focus outward on business development.
- Manage all wholesale customer administrative duties, including contract review, proposal creation, new customer onboarding/set-up, and EDI interface.
- Key account management.
- Onboarding new representatives and brokers.
- Liaise between sales and operations.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss new business opportunities and current needs while maintaining positive relationships.
- Accurately maintain a CRM system and follow up with customers to continue and track relationships.
- Create and submit sales reports to leadership in a timely manner.
- Be knowledgeable and able to answer all brand questions about Murphy’s Naturals products.
- Develop sales metric data.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in sales support, customer service, or administrative roles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships, and network.
- An intuitive ability to calmly and quickly problem-solve and with customer service skills to listen to customers' concerns and address their needs.
- Initiative - pulls work from the supervisor, rather than waiting for work to be pushed to them.
- The ability to work independently and take the initiative in a “start-up” environment, needing little guidance once the job or task is defined.
- Experience managing customers, creating strong relationships, and managing expectations.
- A solid sense of strategies that will support CRM.
- CRM experience and strong analytical skills.
- A true “team player” and continuous improvement mindset.
- A positive, “get it done” attitude.
What we offer:
- Employer-subsidized health insurance + voluntary vision & dental options
- 9 Paid holidays
- 120 hours PTO on first year of employment
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan w/3% company match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability + voluntary options for additional limits
- 4 Company-wide paid Volunteer days per year
Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs./week), Monday through Friday, occasional weekend support
Work Location: Loading Dock 1053/Murphy’s Naturals, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., #115, Raleigh, NC 27604
- Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Your email subject line should be formatted as: Sales Administrator – First Name, Last Name
Murphy’s Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.