Murphy’s Naturals is a fast-growing, innovative outdoor products and lifestyle brand based in Raleigh, NC. We create products from responsibly sourced, plant-based ingredients, consistent with our mission to celebrate nature and inspire good through quality natural products. Our products are sold nationally at retail locations as well as online. The company is a Certified B Corporation and 1% For The Planet Member. We embrace the philosophy that companies have the power and obligation to help solve the social and environmental problems we face as a global community. We make a commitment to contribute 2% of gross revenues to goodwill organizations that share our vision of a healthy environment, while supporting the health of our local and global communities.
The Production Associate will ensure proper operation of equipment with safety and quality as the highest priority.
- May train and instruct other production associates
- Safely ensure proper operation of equipment
- Conduct assigned Quality checks and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes and adhere to all safety regulations
- Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
- Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
- Alert the Production Supervisor or Operations Manager immediately if there are any safety or quality concerns
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- A true “team player” and continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to work independently and take initiative in a “start-up” environment
- A knack for organization, time management, and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- An intuitive ability to calmly and quickly problem-solve
- Strong analytical skills
- A positive, “get it done” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs./week), Monday through Friday
Work Location: Dock 1053, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604
Murphy’s Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.