FDA-compliant Hand Sanitizer
• Murphy’s Naturals Hand Sanitizer Does Not Contain Methanol
Murphy's Naturals Hand Sanitizer is made with simple ingredients that you can feel good about using on your skin. Our Hand Sanitizer does not contain methanol, and it is made at our Murphy's Naturals HQ in Raleigh, North Carolina.
• Murphy’s Naturals Hand Sanitizer is Not Subpotent
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend that consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% ethanol (also referred to as ethyl alcohol). Our Hand Sanitizer spray contains 80% Ethyl Alcohol which is above the threshold recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
• Our Ingredients Include:
- ◦ Ethanol (ethyl alcohol) — corn-based and made in the USA (80.0% of the formula)
- ◦ Purified Water — purified at Murphy's Naturals (18.425% of the formula)
- ◦ Glycerin — organic (1.45% of the formula)
- ◦ Hydrogen Peroxide (0.125% of the formula)