Murphy’s Naturals is a fast-growing, innovative outdoor products and lifestyle brand based in Raleigh, NC. We create products from responsibly sourced, plant-based ingredients, consistent with our mission to celebrate nature and inspire good through quality natural products. Our products are sold nationally at retail locations as well as online. The company is a Certified B Corporation and 1% For The Planet Member. We embrace the philosophy that companies have the power and obligation to help solve the social and environmental problems we face as a global community. We make a commitment to contribute 2% of gross revenues to goodwill organizations that share our vision of a healthy environment while supporting the health of our local and global communities.
The Fulfillment Associate will ensure the proper operation of equipment with safety and quality as the highest priority.
May train and instruct other production associates
- Safely and accurately pack out all product configurations with ergonomics in mind
- Conduct assigned Quality checks and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes and adhere to all safety regulations
- Identify, assemble, and sort products and components by name and by description for shipment to their respective customer/consumer
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Alert the Production Supervisor or Operations Manager immediately if there are any safety or quality concerns
- May train and instruct other production associates
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- A true “team player” and continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to work independently and take initiative in a “start-up” environment
- A knack for organization, time management, and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- An intuitive ability to calmly and quickly problem-solve
- Strong analytical skills
- A positive, “get it done” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
- Employer-subsidized health insurance + voluntary vision & dental options
- 9 Paid holidays
- 120 hours PTO on the first year of employment
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan w/3% company match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability + voluntary options for additional limits
- 4 Company-wide paid Volunteer days per year
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Prolonged periods of standing
Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs./week), Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Work Location: Dock 1053, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email subject line should be formatted as: Purchasing and Planning Manager – First Name, Last Name
Murphy’s Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.