The Fulfillment Associate will ensure that all work orders are processed and packaged for distribution in an accurate and timely manner.
- Safely and accurately pack out all product configurations with ergonomics in mind
- Identify, assemble, and sort products and components by name and by description for shipment to their respective customer/consumer
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training Responsibilities (10-20%):
- May train and instruct other fulfillment associates
The ideal candidate has:
- A true “team player” and continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to work independently and take initiative in a “start-up” environment
- A knack for organization, time management, and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- An intuitive ability to calmly and quickly problem-solve
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- A positive, “get it done” attitude
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Prolonged periods of standing
Must be able to lift 40 pounds at times.
Full-Time (40 hrs./week), Monday through Friday
Dock 1053, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email subject line should be formatted as: Fulfillment Associate – First Name, Last Name
Cover letters are too formal for our taste. In the body of your email, just tell us about yourself – what you are passionate about, what you studied in school, your current job, why you are interested in this job, or anything else you think we should know.
No phone calls, please.
Murphy’s Naturals, Inc. and its affiliated companies are committed to the hiring, employment, training, and promotion of employees without regard to sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, race, color, age, disability, religion, veteran status, national origin or other protected status in compliance with Federal and State equal employment laws. Persons employed or considered for employment may be required to verify the information provided on this application.
The Company complies with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Therefore, if employed you must provide documentation that establishes your authorization to work in the United States.
We appreciate your interest in Murphy’s Naturals, Inc.