Customer Service Representative
Murphy’s Naturals is a fast-growing, innovative outdoor products and lifestyle brand based in Raleigh, NC. We create products from responsibly sourced, plant-based ingredients, consistent with our mission to celebrate nature and inspire good through quality natural products. Our products are sold nationally at retail locations as well as online. The company is a Certified B Corporation and 1% For The Planet Member. We embrace the philosophy that companies have the power and obligation to help solve the social and environmental problems we face as a global community. We make a commitment to contribute 2% of gross revenues to goodwill organizations that share our vision of a healthy environment, while supporting the health of our local and global communities.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting the end customer or wholesale customer with quality and ordering needs. The Customer Service Representative will partner with operations and sales to facilitate a seamless and accurate customer experience.
- Direct point of contact for the Director of Sales and Marketing and Wholesale Account Manager.
- Receiving customer complaints, questions, requests, and comments and assisting to resolve any issues that arise and informing the customer with any information necessary
- Manage customer requests such as ordering, refunding, canceling, updating customer information and assisting in order processing as needed.
- Tracking customer feedback and wholesaler feedback to track trends in quality upon arrival and track errors back to the source in order to assist in improving our products and systems.
- Increase customer retention and lower customer friction
- Answer phone calls, emails, and social media inquiries and receive the mail for Murphy’s Naturals, Amazon Lights, and Santa’s Naturals
- Manage Zendesk and customer chatbot features on the company website
- Assist in customer service inquiries on brand information and products on retail portals
- Enter commission information weekly by tracking in spreadsheets and ensuring calculations are correct
- Send samples and provide tracking information to prospective customers and investors
- Assist Vice President of Business Development as needed
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in a customer service role
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills
- Proficient in excel, word, and email skills
The ideal candidate has:
- A true “team player” and continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to work independently and take initiative in a “start-up” environment
- A knack for organization, time management, and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- An intuitive ability to calmly and quickly problem-solve
- Strong problem solving skills
- A positive, “get it done” attitude
Deep attention to detail
Full-Time (40 hrs./week), Monday through Friday
Dock 1053, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Your email subject line should be formatted as: Customer Service Representative – First Name, Last Name
Cover letters are too formal for our taste. In the body of your email, just tell us about yourself – what you are passionate about, what you studied in school, your current job, why you are interested in this job, or anything else you think we should know.
No phone calls, please.
Murphy’s Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status