Why Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Repellent?
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
As summertime approaches, you might be asking yourself, "which mosquito repellents really work best?" From sticks to sprays, everybody has his or her own bug repellent remedy. At Murphy's Naturals, our motto has always been centered around helping people Enjoy Life Outdoors!™, that's why we wanted to shed some light on the benefits of Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Insect Repellent Spray before you head out on your next adventure.
- CDC Recommended: This is big. All-natural oil of lemon eucalyptus is the only plant-based ingredient recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- DEET-Free: For decades people used DEET until high toxicity concerns and health hazards began to surface. Sometimes you just don't need the power and toxicity of DEET. You need something clean, powerful, and refreshing.
- Refreshing Smell: How many times have you put on bug spray and wish you hadn't? Lemon Eucalyptus Oil has a fresh scent that goes on cool and doesn't leave you stinky in your tent for the rest of the night. We'd use it as a car air refresher if could.
- Non-Greasy: This is #1 in our hearts. If you're in a tent, around a camp fire, or grilling in your backyard, the last thing you want is to feel greasy when you spray on some bug repellent. Instead, you want to feel refreshed, clean, and protected. Lemon Eucalyptus Oil sprays on dry and helps fight off those pesky pests so you can keep enjoying life outdoors.
- Long-Lasting: Lemon Eucalyptus Oil sticks by your side through thick and thin. It's long-lasting with just a single application.Repels mosquitoes and insects for up to 6 hours: repels mosquitoes that may transmit Zika virus, West Nile virus, Dengue virus and Chikungunya virus.